Zipline Tours - Top 7 Places to go Ziplining
The Top 7 places in United States to Zipline.
Schedule a unique vacation around one of the these great Zipline tours.
It's hard to find an activity more fun and exciting than ziplining. With courses being built all over the country, it's a fun way to explore the outdoors. So have yourself a bit of an adventure; here's our top 7 Ziplining United States recommendations. Build a vacation around one of these Zipline tours as the beautiful views and exhilarating speeds will be unforgettable.
7. The Xtreme ZipRider - Utah Olympic Park - With four cable lines right next to each other, you can race your friends and family down the steepest zipline in America! Averaging 60 mph, you'll be yelling the whole way down!
6. The ZipRider - Icy Straight Point, Alaska - Take a cruise on the world's longest zipline. This scenic ride through the beautiful Alaskan wilderness will have you awestruck. It’s a 90 second adrenaline rush that will make you want to ride it again.
5. Historic Banning Mills - Whitesburg, Georgia - With over ten miles of aerial trails and four different tours to choose from, it's a good thing this adventure park is open all year round. If you feel up to it, they offer up to eight hours of pure ziplining fun!
4. Mega Cavern - Louisville, Kentucky - Think zipping through the air is cool? Add in a little more daring and courage as this zipline takes you on an adventure through an underground cave. With six ziplines, you'll make an afternoon of it!
Also check out our TOP 7 TRAVEL - Top 7 Party Vacation Spots.
3. Kapalua Adventures - Lahaina, Hawaii - What could be more breathtaking than soaring over beautiful Hawaii? Share the experience with friends and family members with parallel ziplines, while enjoying the sunshine and the ocean breeze.
2. Hocking Hills Canopy Tours - Rockbridge, Ohio - Who knew that Ohio had such wilderness? With humongous caverns, gorges, and waterfalls, this trip through nature will make you catch your breath. We recommend you go in the fall for a color tour as the leaves change!
1. Soaring Tree Top Adventures - Durango, Colorado - With a train ride to the beginning of the course, 27 different ziplines, untouched and unparalleled nature, and a gourmet lunch served to you in the tree tops, there's no reason not to visit!