Top Restaurants Los Angeles - Top 7 Restaurants in Los Angeles 2014
The Top Seven Best Restaurants In Los Angeles.
Seven LA top tables that you shouldn't miss.
If you are in the Los Angeles area and in search of great food, you have come to the right website. We have complied a list of the top 7 places to try just for you.
7. Father's Office: This restaurant loves to pair great beer with fantastic food. It is well known for its Office Burger, which undoubtedly goes great with any beer.
6. Animal: This restaurant with an unconventional name stands out in a crowd. It has a unique menu to choose from, too, if you like to stand out by trying something a bit different.
5. Mozzo Pizzeria: If pizza is your meal of choice, this pizzeria is one of the best in the L.A.. area. It might even be the very best.
4. Patina: Modern French dining is hard to come by in many cities, but lucky for you, L.A.. offers it with Patina. This is the place to go if French cuisine is the desired taste.
3. Jitlada Thai Restaurant: Thai food is increasingly more popular an the Jitlada Thai Restaurant is the recommended place for such food.
2. Urasawa: This ultra special restaurant is most definitely high end and for very special occasions and not for those in a rush or wishing to spend minimal amounts. You can expect to spend about five hours here just eating and up to a couple hundred dollars per guest.
1. Picca: Los Angeles can be like traveling to a completely different culture. That's why Picca is at the top of our list for best restaurants in L.A.. This Peruvian dining experience is like non other. Expect to choose from seafood dishes and some excellent vegetable choices as well.