Top 7 Places to Camping in the United States
The Top 7 Vacation Spots for Camping in US.
Adventure your middle name?? then you must visit our Top 7 places to go camping.
As the weather gets warmer, camping is at the forefront of many vacationers' minds. If you are tired of the same places every year, consider our top 7 places to go camping. Our Top 7 Must Visit Camping list will take you to see many of the great sights the United States has to offer.
7. Big Sur, California - Big Sur in California is nestled among the Redwoods, some of the most amazing trees in the world. The area offers both state park and private campgrounds with a variety of amenities available, not to mention the amazing views.
6. Rock Island, Wisconsin - If you are looking to get away from everything, including electricity and electronics, Rock Island State Park in Wisconsin is your ideal camping location. The island is located in Lake Michigan and features stone buildings built over 100 years ago.
5. Folly Beach, South Carolina - Camping on the beach is a unique experience every camper should have at least once. Folly Beach in South Carolina offers the chance to enjoy the thrill, along with a shuttle to the historic downtown area and fishing pier for even more fun.
Also check out our Top 7 Travel's must visit Zipline Tours.
4. The Adirondacks, New York - With amazing views of the mountains, camping in the Adirondacks takes you back to nature and adventure. The area is home to numerous public and private campgrounds, each with varying amenities to meet your needs.
3. Arches National Park, Utah - Arches National Park, located in Moab, Utah, is home to amazing stone structures created by erosion and time. Camping at this park gives you great views of unique stone structures and the chance to take it all in 24 hours a day, along with hiking during the day.
2. Glacier National Park, Montana - Located right at the United States/Canadian border, Glacier National Park features breath-taking mountain and lake views surrounded by forests. Be prepared, though! The elevation of this park means cool nights and deep snow, even in the middle of the summer!
1. Dry Tortugas National Park, Florida - Only reachable by boat, Dry Tortugas National Park is off the coast of the Florida Keys. This remote park makes an interesting place to camp for brave individuals. Due to its remote location, star gazing is a must!