How To Experienece Los Angeles - Top 7 Must-Do Experiences in Los Angeles
Categories: Los Angeles
The Best 7 ways to Experience Los Angeles
To get a city you must immerse yourself in what it has to offer. Here's the best 7 experiences to get right in.
When you visit the city of Angeles, there are many experiences to check-off your list. Here's our best 7 suggestions to get you going.
7. Shopping on Rodeo Drive: Containing more than 100 luxury boutiques and hotels, you’ll have fun exploring the three city blocks of this street in Beverly Hills, the world’s most expensive shopping street
6. Olvera Street: Part of the El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historic Monument, Olvera Street, the oldest section of Downtown Los Angeles, is where you’ll see buildings dating to the 19th century.
5. Walt Disney Concert Hall: If you are a music-lover, don’t miss the Walt Disney Concert Hall, one of the four components of the Los Angeles Music Center. The hall’s acoustics rival those of the famed Sydney (Australia) Opera House.
4. Hollywood Walk of Fame: Don’t miss the Walk of Fame containing more than 2500 brass stars embedded in marble on 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard and three blocks of Vine Street. You’ll see stars honoring people from all aspects of the entertainment industry.
3. Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits: The George C. Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits is where you’ll see the fossilized remains of prehistoric animals that were trapped in the tar.
2. Griffith Observatory: Located on Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, Griffith Observatory is the place for you to see science- and space-related displays and visit a planetarium.
1. Universal Studios Hollywood: If you like movies and theme parks, you won’t want to miss Universal Studios Hollywood, located in the unincorporated community of Universal City in Los Angeles County.