Top 7 Celebrity Vacation Spots
Celebrity Hot Spots - Get the Top 7 Vacation Spots for the Rich and Famous.
Want to be pampered like a celebrity check out these Celebrity Hot Spots.
What would you do if you saw a celebrity while you were vacationing at one of our Top 7 celebrity vacation destinations? Live like the rich and famous by checking out our Top 7 Celebrity Vacation spots.
7. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - You can mingle with celebrities if you vacation in Cabo San Lucas, located at the southern tip of Baja California. Since Cabo is only a two-hour flight from Los Angeles, celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Anniston, Julia Roberts and Ryan Seacrest like to vacation here.
6. Maldives, Indian Ocean - Maldives — officially called the Republic of the Maldives — is a group of 26 atolls in the Indian Ocean which we recommend you visit. There are 1190 coral islands forming a ring around the atolls. Enjoy the beautiful beaches in the Maldives. Go snorkeling and see the coral formations and countless sea creatures.
5. Amalfi Coast, Italy - You will love the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast, a stretch of coastline on the Sorrentine Peninsula in Southern Italy. The most picturesque and expensive town is Positano, location for the filming of Under the Tuscan Sun and other movies.
4. St. Barts, French West Indies - You don’t have to be a celebrity to rent a luxury villa on Saint Barthélemy (St. Barts), an island in the French West Indies. Celebrities like to stay on St. Barts because of the privacy which comes with renting a villa. They also like the beauty of the island, the boating and the food.
Also check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Las Vegas Attractions.
3. Necker Island, British Virgin Islands - Located in the British Virgin Islands north of Virgin Gorda, Necker Island is owned by Sir Richard Branson. The island was uninhabited when Branson bought it. You can now stay in one of the rooms in the villa Branson had built.
2. Bora Bora, French Polynesia - We recommend that you visit Bora Bora, less than an hour by plane from Tahiti and Moorea, considered by many people to be the most beautiful and most romantic island in the world. Try to stay in an over-water bungalow suite. You’ll have unobstructed views of the lagoon.
1. St. Tropez, France - Located along the French Riviera, St. Tropez is the place for you to mingle with the rich and famous. If you want to see a fantastic landscape and gorgeous beaches, eat gourmet food and enjoy a lively nightlife, this town near Cannes and Nice is the place to be. You might even see such celebrities as Beyonce, David and Victoria Beckham, and Jay Z vacationing here