Shopping in LA - Top 7 Spots to Shop Los Angeles
Shop to you drop with our Top 7 Places to Shop in Los Angeles.
The most beautiful people in the world live in LA for a reason, see our top 7 hot spots to shop in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles is for shopping lovers. Not many cities in the world offer the diversity and number of quality places to shop. Have fun exploring the venues on our Top 7 list.
7. Fashion District, Los Angeles - If you love to shop, LA’s Fashion District is for you. There are more than 100 blocks of independently-owned wholesale and retail accessories, clothing and footwear businesses here. The designer showrooms and wholesale businesses are not open to the public, with the exception of the showrooms being open to everyone on the last Friday of the month for sample sales.
6. Hollywood and Highland, Hollywood - You’ll find dining, entertainment and shopping establishments in this complex on Hollywood Boulevard at the corner of Highland Avenue. Among the stores in which you can shop are American Eagle Outfitters, BCBGMAXAZRIA, bebe, Boutique Italia, Fossil, Louis Vuitton, Oakley and Victoria’s Secret. The Chinese Theatre is here, as well as the Dolby Theatre, home to the Academy Awards.
5. The Grove, Los Angeles - The Grove is a terrific shopping and dining complex in the Fairfax District. You’ll enjoy shopping in The Grove’s 31 stores, among them Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, Banana Republic, Coach, Gap, Nike Running, Nordstrom, Swarovski and UGG Australia.
4. Beverly Center, Beverly Hills - We recommend you visit the Beverly Center if you love fashion. More than 160 specialty boutiques are located here. Don’t miss Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saint Laurent and Versace Collection.
Also check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Bars in Los Angeles
3. Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles - Melrose Avenue, a long shopping street, was made famous by the television series Melrose Place. You’ll find antiques, art, bakeries, books, clothing and accessories, food and beverages, gifts, jewelry and much more in this shopping area.
2. Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills - You won’t want to miss shopping on Rodeo Drive. With more than 100 luxury boutiques, three city blocks of this street comprise the most expensive shopping street in the world. Among the establishments you’ll find are Bally, Bulgari, Cartier, Giorgio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Montblanc, Prada and Ralph Lauren.
1. Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood - You’ll see celebrities and paparazzi when you shop on Robertson Boulevard. Among the shops on this street are Allsaints Spitalfields, Beach Bunny, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana , Kitson, Monika Chiang, Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and Tommy Hilfiger.