Seattle Restaurants - Top 7 Seattle Restaurants
The Best Places to Eat In Seattle.
Hungry in the Great Northwest: Try out these top 7 Seattle Restaurants.
Seattle offers much to see and do and eat! Make your vacation or day even better by including lunch or dinner at one of our favorite Seattle foodie places. Whether you live here or simply play here, these are the top seven restaurants that you simply must try.
7. Delancey - This restaurants is more than well known for its wood-fired pizza. Called a 'foodie mecca' by those in the know, their pies have a thin, flavorful crust--and their chocolate chip cookies are delicious!
6. Tavolàta - Tavolàta is all about pasta, and all of their pasta is made fresh, on site daily. Sparse décor, a shotgun layout, great service and an excellent daily happy hour.
5. Staple & Fancy - This is another Italian restaurant that focuses on the 'staples' alongside some 'fancy' menu offerings. The fancy menu is multi-course, the staples are a la carte.
Also check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Attractions in Seattle.
4. Mkt. - This is the perfect place for those looking for some cool ambiance in addition to great food. Mkt. is located in an historic building, the Keystone Building, and they offer contemporary American cuisine (focusing on ingredients from the Northwest). This is an intimate venue, with just 28 seats, so make reservations!
3. Bar Sajor -This is another restaurant that offers American cuisine, but here the menu changes often, you just never know what they will have on offer. The plates are small, but the food is delicious and creative: the plates are aesthetically pleasing, and so is the décor.
Also check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Seattle Hotel's.
2. Burgundian - This is a modern day tavern that serves up great food! They have an excellent beer selection, too, with 22 on tap and a great bottled selection--and a great selection of rum. What is a burgundian, you ask? Simply one who indulges and delights in earthly pleasures, as you will at this tavern!
1. Canlis - This has been the epitome of fine dining in Seattle since it opened in 1950. At Canlis, you will find regional fare, a gorgeous place to enjoy it in (with amazing views!), and excellent wait staff. Try the truffle fries, the duck and their heavenly macaroons!