Seattle Hot Spots - Top 7 Attractions in Seattle
Seattle has limitless amount of attractions, here is our Top 7 Seattle Attractions.
Make your vacation to Seattle that much better by checking out our Top 7 Emerald City Attractions below.
Visitors to the Emerald City have an abundance of sightseeing, cultural, and entertainment options. Sleepless in Seattle?, not if you are trying out top 7 Seattle Attractions. Here are seven of Seattle's best places to visit to get you started on your adventure:
7. Pacific Science Center - The quality of both the permanent and traveling exhibits make this a fascinating stop for both children and adults. The interactive dinosaur museum provides an enthralling look at life on Earth in prehistoric days while the Tropical Butterfly house provides visual delights.
6. Seattle Aquarium - No visit to Seattle is complete without spending several hours in the Seattle Aquarium. The marine life of the North Pacific Ocean is well-represented here.
5. The Seattle Waterfront - The Seattle Waterfront features an authentic working harbor where visitors can see ships from all over the world. Many fine restaurants, art galleries, and retail shops are also found here.
Also check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Seattle Hotels
4. Pioneer Square - Seattle's history as a lumber town and as a starting-point for the Klondike and Nome gold rushes is still in evidence in its historic district. It's also an excellent place to find fine dining options that offer locally sourced fare.
3. Woodland Park Zoo - This world-renowned zoo recreates the natural habitats of its animals as closely as possible. Over 1,000 species can be seen here.
2. Washington Park Arboretum - The Pacific Northwest is known for its lush vegetation and wide variety of flowering plants, and this 23-acre botanical showcase doesn't disappoint. Plan to spend several hours exploring this regional treasure.
1. Pike's Place Market - One of the oldest farmers markets in the country, Pike's Place Market is beloved by both residents and visitors of the Emerald City. You'll find everything from fresh fish to world-class artwork here.