Palm Springs Hotels - Top 7 Hotels In Palm Springs
Hands Down The Top 7 Hotels In Palm Springs.
Stay at one of our stunning desert hotspots.
You’ll find casinos, first-class entertainment and spas in our Top 7 hotels in the Palm Springs area. It will be difficult for you to decide where to stay.
7. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa: You don’t need to travel to Las Vegas to enjoy top-quality entertainment and gamble. We recommend you stay at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Find time to visit the 10,500 square-foot Sunstone Spa, which includes a fitness center.
6. Viceroy Palm Springs: This Hollywood Regency-style hotel in Palm Springs dates to the 1930s. You can stay in a room, suite or private villa with fireplace, full parlor and kitchen.
5. Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa: We recommend you stay at this family-friendly resort and spa with 22 suites and 444 guest rooms. The resort has a special package for families which includes connecting rooms, tickets to the Living Desert Zoo and a dining credit.
4. La Quinta Resort and Club: If you’re a golfer, the La Quinta Resort and Club, home of PGA WEST, is the place to stay. Among the amenities at the resort are 5 golf courses, 23 tennis courts, 53 hot tubs and 7 restaurants.
3. Parker Palm Springs: We suggest you stay at the Parker Palm Springs if you love spas. Visitors who pay $249 per night receive a spa credit for the Palm Springs Yacht Club which has a value of $250.
2. Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort and Spa: We recommend you stay at this resort if you’re traveling to the Palm Springs area with your family. Children will enjoy the time they spend at Camp Oasis. Parents will appreciate golfing and the day spa. The entire family will love the beach-sand pool.
1. Miramonte Resort and Spa: We suggest you stay at the Miramonte Resort and Spa, the most opulent hotel in the Palm Springs area. Choose between a gorgeous suite and a bougainvillea-covered villa. Stroll along paths in the citrus grove or herb garden.