Palm Springs Attractions - Top 7 Attractions in Palm Springs
The Top 7 Attractions in Palm Springs.
Experience more than just the desert in this California Oasis.
We recommend you visit these Top 7 attractions while you’re vacationing in Palm Springs.
7. Tahquitz Canyon: If you like easy hikes and waterfalls, we suggest you hike to Tahquitz Canyon. You’ll see a waterfall in an oasis at the halfway point on this two-mile hike.
6. Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve (Coachella Valley Preserve System): We suggest you visit the Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve, part of the Coachella Valley Preserve System, while you’re vacationing in Palm Springs. You’ll see views of the southern portion of Joshua Tree National Park and panoramic views of the Little San Bernardino Mountains.
5. Agua Caliente Indian Canyons: If natural beauty interests you, we suggest you explore the Indian Canyons located on tribal land of the Agua Caliente band of Cahuilla Indians in Palm Springs. You’ll have your choice of hiking or horseback riding.
4. Palm Springs Air Museum: We recommend you visit the Palm Springs Air Museum if you’re a history buff. The museum focuses upon educating the public about World War II combat aircraft.
3. Palm Springs Art Museum: If you’re an art lover, we suggest you visit the Palm Springs Art Museum during your vacation. The museum’s collection includes works loaned or donated by wealthy residents of Palm Springs. You’ll see works by Alexander Calder, Andy Warhol, Ansel Adams, Marc Chagall, Pablo Picasso and Robert Rauschenberg
2. Mount San Jacinto State Park: Stunning mountain and forest views, hiking and camping are available to you in Mount San Jacinto State Park. The drive-in campgrounds are located near the town of Idyllwild.
1. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: We suggest you travel on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, with the largest cars of the three rotating aerial trams in the world, while you’re in Palm Springs. The 12 and one-half minute ride will take you from the Sonoran Desert to close to the top of Mount San Jacinto.