Orlando Restaurants - Top 7 Restaurants In Orlando
The Top 7 Restaurants in Orlando.
Be in the know with one of our Florida favorites.
Orlando is more than just The Mouse! You can wine and dine at some first rate restaurants even when you are on vacation in what may be America's number one tourist destination.
7. Ceviche: Ceviche is an excellent tapas restaurant. Delicious small plates, tasty sangria and a funky interior. Their authentic Spanish dishes are out of this world.
6. White Wolf Café: In College Park, you will find the White Wolf Café. Try the brunch, the Eggs Benedict and the Bloody Marys are excellent. The crowd is diverse, the wait staff are fun and knowledgeable.
5. Cask & Larder: Cask & Larder brews their beer on site and they cure their meat on site, too. The menu is Southern cuisine, like hush puppies, fried okra and of course, country ham.
4. Hillstone: Hillstone offers gorgeous views of Lake Killarney, a traditional menu (French dips, pork chops, seafood) and a casual atmosphere.
3. California Grill: Yes, a Disney restaurant did make the list. California Grill is in Disney's Contemporary resort, in fact it's on the top floor. The views are amazing, the wine list is extensive and the menu is seasonal.
2. Luma on Park: Luma is actually found in Winter Park, a suburb of Orlando. This is an upscale joint that has even seen the likes of Sir Paul McCartney. They offer small plates, entrees and a prix fixe menu.
1. Ravenous Pig: Most area residents will tell you that Ravenous Pig is the best place to eat in the city, hands down. Ravenous Pig has tin ceilings, cool Edison light bulbs, and monthly pig roasts. They have quite the beer selection, French-inspired menu offerings and classic pub fare.