Orlando Attractions - Top 7 Attractions In Orlando, Florida
The Top 7 Attractions In Orlando.
More than just the sunshine state, experience the adventure too.
Orlando is one of the top family vacation destinations in the country. The city is home to many attractions that meet the needs of every traveler. Before you head to this popular destination, check out our list of the top 7 attractions in Orlando, Florida.
7. Cirque du Soleil La Nouba: The Cirque du Soleil La Nouba show is a spectacular display of acrobatics and other similar arts that was created just for Disney World. This attraction is available in the Downtown Disney area and offers fun for the whole family.
6. Gatorland: Whether you are an animal lover or you want to see something new you can't see back home, Gatorland can be the ideal stop on your trip to Orlando. The park features gator displays, as well as wildlife shows, a splash pad and even a zip line.
5. Legoland: Legoland is one of the newest attractions in Orlando and is ideal for families with children who love Legos. The park features 50 rides, along with shows and other attractions. This is a must-do for Lego fans.
4. SeaWorld: More than an aquatic zoo, SeaWorld has plenty to offer everyone in the family. In addition to seeing the animals, guests can feed sea lions, dolphins and sting rays. The park also features shows and rides.
3. Universal Studios: The ideal option for the thrill seekers, Universal Studios features two parks packed with great rides and shows for everyone to enjoy. Guests can choose to hop between both parks or pick one in which to spend the day. Universal features the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, perfect for Harry Potter Fans.
2. Discovery Cove: At Discovery Cove, individuals receive an all-inclusive day in the park. You can interact with tropical birds, snorkel with the sting rays and fish and even swim with the dolphins. Food and drinks is included with the price of admission. Spots are limited.
1. Walt Disney World: Walt Disney World is a resort vacation unlike any other. With a number of hotel options for all budgets, four main parks and two water parks, there is something for everyone. This is the ideal Orlando attraction for families of all sizes and ages.