NYC Views - Top 7 Views Of New York City
Categories: NY City
The Top Best 7 Views Of New York City.
With so many places to view the cites best, you have to make time in your trip to take in the sights.
Looking for the best views of New York City? Seems like a vantage point is really all you need here and these seven top spots are the ones you will want to head to:
7. Top of the Rock: While it may be touristy, there is no doubt that Top of the Rock offers one of the best views of the city. The Top of the Rock Observation Deck allows you to see everything.
6. Empire State Building: You cannot talk about great views without mentioning this spot. 360 degree views from two observation decks.
5. The Met’s Roof Garden Café and Martini Bar: This view is hard to beat, and you can drink and eat while you look. Additionally, there is a rooftop sculpture garden up here, too.
4. Governor’s Island: Only open on weekends and holidays from May through September, the island boasts great views of Manhattan and The Statue of Liberty.
3. Battery Park City: The Esplanade here gives you some gorgeous views of the city. You can see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, as well as some gorgeous landscaping and public artworks.
2. The Rise Bar at the Ritz: The bar named 14th Floor Bar because it's on the 14th floor, and it vies you some wonderful views of New Jersey and the New York Harbor.
1. The High Line: This public park was built on top of an old train track. It is perfect for a nice walk, while you take in views of Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, the Hudson and even Frank Gehry's IAC Building.