NYC Brunch - Top 7 Brunch Places In New York City
Top 7 Brunch Places In New York City.
Eating in New York is a must, and that includes the best brunch to start your weekend.
Brunch in one of the best food cities in the world, is a great alternative to spending a lot of money at some super cool places. Here's a list we know you're gonna enjoy.
7. Minetta Tavern (French): The Minetta Tavern, in business since 1937, was a hangout for such notables as Dylan Thomas, E.E. Cummings, Ezra Pound and Ernest Hemingway. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. You might like to order the Brioche French Toast (with whipped ricotta and real maple syrup) or the Petit Salé de Morue (poached fresh salt cod, oeuf cassé, crisp pancetta and beurre fondu).
6. Maialino (Italian): Maiolino, a trattoria in the Gramercy Park Hotel, serves brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm. You might like to order Frittata Bianca (egg whites, herbs and parmigiano) and a pastry basket.
5. Nougatine At Jean-Georges (French): Nougatine is located in the Trump Hotel Central Park. For brunch, you might like to order Eggs Benedict with your choice of Flying Pigs Farm Ham or smoked salmon. A business casual dress code (no t-shirts, shorts, sneakers or flip-flops) is enforced.
4. Union Square Café (American): You’ll enjoy brunch at the Union Square Café on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm. Try the Mezzi Paccheri (with nettle cream, guaniciale and Hen of the Woods mushrooms).
3. Telepan (New American): You can order brunch at Teleplan from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm on Saturdays and from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm on Sundays. Try the Pina Colada French Toast (with pineapple and coconut whipped cream) or the Hazelnut Crepes (with bananas and brown sugar sauce).
2. Café Boulud (French): Brunch is served on Sundays from 12:00 Noon to 3:00 pm at Café Boulud. For an appetizer, you might like to try the Tuscan Kale Salad (with sweet potato, marcona almonds, red onions and buttermilk dressing). You might want to order Maine Peekytoe Crab Benedict (with ham, poached egg, spinach and sauce choron) for your main course.
1. The River Café (American): The River Café, an elegant restaurant located under the Brooklyn Bridge, has amazing views of the Statue of Liberty and the New York skyline. You might like to try the Spinach and Soft Egg Ravioli (with exotic mushrooms, and a parmigiano reggiano trio of cauliflower, artichoke, and carrots).