Napa Restaurants - Top 7 Restaurants In Napa Valley 2014
The Top 7 Restaurants In Napa Valley.
A trip to wine country is not complete without a stellar meal to compliment that fine wine.
Visitors to Napa Valley are fortunate enough to be able to sample not only some of the world's best wine but to have access to some of the best restaurants on the planets. Following are seven of Napa Valley's finest:
7. Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen: Located in St. Helena, Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen features expertly roasted meats with a Latin American flair. The wine list included the best that the valley has to offer.
6. Cole's Chop House: This classic steak house features a traditional menu and a quintessential steak house ambiance that's sometimes a welcome relief from the typical California bistro. Steaks are aged to perfection and served with Napa's best Cabernets.
5. Kitchen Door: This casual restaurant with a serious menu is open all day. Diners enjoy family-style cuisine on a pleasant patio with a luscious view.
4. Brix Restaurant: A welcoming atmosphere, California cuisine cooked to perfection, and some of the West's best sunsets make Brix a must-stop for those exploring Napa Valley.
3. Bouchon: This French Bistro provides an authentic Parisan atmosphere and expertly crafted French fare.
2. Oenotri: Salads served here are grown on-site, and the majority of the menu items are locally sourced. Oenotri takes its culinary cue from southern Italy.
1. French Laundry: A truly great American restaurant where food, service, and ambiance combine to create a fabulous dining experience.