Must See NYC - Top 7 Must See Sights New York City
Top 7 Must Se Attractions in New York City.
Places You don't want to miss if you are visiting the Big Apple.
There are a lot of things to do in New York City, and there are many different things that you plan on doing, but there are seven sights that you cannot miss while you are visiting New York City.
7. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: This is one museum experience that you will never forget. You need to allot at least three hours to see all the art this museum has to offer. This an encyclopedia art museum that obtains 2 million works of art!
6. Kinky Boots on Broadway: If you love performances, this is one Broadway show that you don’t want to miss. Watch this Grammy Award-winning performance live while having fun, singing and dancing.
5. The Metropolitan Opera: Opera is the best in NYC! Come to The Metropolitan Opera which opened its doors in 1883, and enjoy a performance that is not like any other. Watch the most exceptional performers grace the stage and put on a show!
4. The Carol King Musical: Take an intimate look at the life of carol king in the Carol King Musical. Many people know her as the music legend, but peer deeper into her life before she became the popular, chart-topping musician that she is today.
3. Manhattan Skyline: Come and enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan Skyline and enjoy awesome helicopter rides. Marvel at the skyscrapers and take in the scenic views. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
2. Frick Collection: If you love mansions and art, the Frick Collection is where you need to be. The art collection of Mr. Henry Clay Frick, who was born in 1849 and perished in 1919, has art on display for the world to see. Visit this cultural gem to see the world through Mr. Henry Frick’s eyes.
1. Jersey Boys: This is Franki Valli and the Four Seasons at its best! Take a trip down memory lane with your loved ones and have a great time!