Must See Los Angeles - Top 7 Must See Sights In Los Angeles
The Top 7 Must See Sights in Los Angeles
It's tempting to want to see everything in a city, but this guide will help you narrow down what's a must.
Whether this is your first trip to LA or your tenth, there are some must see sights in the city that you simply cannot miss.
7) MacArthur Park: This park is often referred to when you hear of LA, and is named after General Douglas MacArthur. It is a designated city of Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument that has a lake, an amphitheater, a bandshell, sports fields, a playground and more.
6) The Hollywood Sign: This is something to get a picture of, while the grounds are barred from public access it is possible to get some great shots from a number of angles--and it’s free to visit!
5) Bronson Caves: These caves were leftover from an old rock quarry and have been used by filmmakers for dozens of movies and television series , such as the Batcaves in the Batman TV series.
4) Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2,454 black squares with coral stars. Blocks and blocks of names to explore!
3) Griffith Park: Home to the Observatory, Griffith Park Southern Railroad, the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round and the LA Zoo. The park has areas to camp, golf, play soccer, picnic, swim, horseback ride, hike and more. There is also a bird sanctuary within the park.
2) The Sunset Strip: The Rock and Roll Corridor that everyone must visit and take pictures of.
1) J. Paul Getty Museum: The Getty’s collection includes drawings, decorative objects, paintings, photographs, sculpture and much more.