Must Do Hong Kong - Top 7 Must Do Experiences In Hong Kong
Categories: Hong Kong
Top 7 Must Do Experiences In Hong Kong.
These experiences will give you a different perspective, allowing you to have a fully rounded trip.
Go beyond shopping and nightlife, and you will find what amazing gems Hong Kong has to offer. It has everything. So soak it up and visit like a local.
7. Ocean Park: Always support local, and with Disneyland as it’s main competition, once you go to Ocean Park, you will see that OP is the big winner here. Imagine Sea World & an amusement park all in one on top of a 17-acre hill that overlooks the South China Sea. You have never experienced anything like it.
6. Mong Kok Markets: With many world-class shopping malls and couture designer stores, it’s refreshing to break it up, and shop outdoors in the markets. This way you get to experience Hong Kong like the locals do.
5. Lama Island: People come to Lamma Island for the rural serenity and the freshest outdoor seafood restaurants in town.
4. Dragons Back Hike: Just steps from the busy Central district, Dragons Back Ridge has been named the worlds best urban walk. When you reach the sightseeing platform at Shek O Peak, you will understand. Dramatic sweeping vistas of the coast and out-laying Islands will make you want to hike more and more.
3. Ride The Star Ferry: With the hustle and bustle of fast paced Hong Kong, its refreshing to slow down and take it all in. The Star Ferry is a relaxing boat ride that takes you from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island. Take in the epic scenery on this 10 minute ride across the harbor.
2. Victoria Peak: As is customary in any city to go to the best and highest point to take a gander, Victoria Peak does not disappoint. Taking in the amazing views of the skyscrapers of Hong Kong, the lush greenery, and the South China Sea in one viewing is a sight you will not forget.
1. Harbor Light Show: Easily listed, as one of the top 10 harbors in the world, standing on Kowloon, looking over at Hong Kong Island is breathtaking. The neon city that does not sleep starts to come alive at 8pm every night. It’s at this time that a laser light show starts on the harbor, showcasing the beauty that is Hong Kong.