Miami Hotel Rankings - Top 7 Miami Hotels
See our Top 7 Must Visit Miami Hotels or Resorts.
Miami is known for it's great South Beach lifestyle but also houses some of the best hotels in the world, see out top 7.
Most think of South Beach when they think of Miami and that reputation is well deserved but today we put the night life and beaches aside to give our Top 7 Travel's Top 7 Hotels for Miami, Florida. Aside from the great restaurants, nights clubs, weather, and beaches Miami has several great hotels and resorts that speak for themselves.
7. JW Marriott Marquis Miami -Many people enjoy staying at this hotel because it is conveniently located near the Port of Miami and the Miami Convention center, making it perfect for business trips.
6. Four Seasons - The Four Seasons hotel is located in the heart of Miami and offers panoramic views of many popular attractions, such as the Biscayne Bay. Whether you are prepared to shop or take in more views, the Four Seasons hotel can accommodate you.
Check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Tips When Booking a Hotel.
5. Mandarin Oriental Miami - If you are looking for a private stay, the Mandarin Oriental Miami hotel has what you need. This hotel is set up on a private island that is in close proximity to the Miami Convention Center and not too far from South Beach.
4. Viceroy Miami - The Viceroy Miami hotel is located on Biscayne Bay and homes an urban, chic design. Conveniently located near the Port of Miami, the Viceroy Miami hotel offers spa and fitness and balconies with views.
Also Check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Tips for Booking Airline Tickets.
3. The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove - This hotel is well-known for its greatness. If you have come to Miami for scenic views, this is one hotel where you will enjoy staying.
2. The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne - The hotel is known for its luxurious amenities and the beautiful view of Key Biscayne. Come and enjoy the golden yellow sands and have a great time.
1. The Setai - The Setai hotel that is unlike any other. Also located in the heart of Miami, The Setai is conveniently placed near many different activities, such as ballet and golf, and offers a full-service spa, flat screen television, and high-speed internet.