Los Angeles Steakhouses - Top 7 Steakhouses in Los Angeles 2014
The Top 7 Best Steakhouses In Los Angeles.
The best prime spots for grilled meat.
If you're out and about in Los Angeles craving steaks, we have the perfect top 7 list for you. These are the top 7 steakhouses within this great city.
7. Jar: This is a restaurant whose chef will dazzle guests with her unique presentations of modern-retro dishes.
6. Boa: Located in Beverly Hills, this popular steakhouse is in the same building where the exclusive Soho House club is located so paparazzi like to frequent the building.
5. STK: STK is certainly not your typical steakhouse. It has the appeal of a traditional steakhouse, but also combines that with a very modern, ultra chic atmosphere.
4. Wolfgang's: If a classical steakhouse is the desired destination, Wolfgang's is the choice for you. Come here to enjoy a juicy, tender steak in a traditionally styled setting.
3. Taylor's: Taylor's may once have been Los Angeles' biggest little bar, but now it's one of the city's most popular destinations for great food.
2. Nick and Stef's: Dry-aged steaks, seafood, signature side dishes- what more could a steakhouse enthusiast ask for?
1. Cut: The number one steakhouse on our list is the Cut. It is one of the top spots to go not only for the great food, but also to be seen.