Los Angeles Nightlife - Top 7 Bars in Los Angeles
Top 7 Hot Bars in Los Angeles.
The hip LA crowd is all about the newest bars and we have the Top 7 that you must try while in Los Angeles.
There is nothing better than being able to relax and unwind the way you see fit. What better way to do that than go to a bar with your friends and discuss work, family, and anything else you can think of!
7. The Bigfoot Lodge - The Bigfoot Lodge is a bar in Los Angeles that has topped the chart for the year of 2014. This is a bar that has 1950s hunting décor and attracts the younger crowd in their 20s and 30s. If you are a fan of antlers, wildlife safety signs, and other hunting décor, the Bigfoot Lodge is the bar for you.
6. Goal - Goal is another bar located in Los Angeles that attracts the 20s and 30s crowd and live entertainment in forms of karaoke on Wednesdays. As far as the food is concerned, this upscale bar has the best nachos in town.
5. STK - STK has music from the pop and rock genre from the past years of the 80s and 90s. If you are looking for a good time, and a blast from the past, STK is a great place to visit. As far as food is concerned, meat and seafood are the best dishes.
4. Soho House - The Soho House is an upscale bar for people in their late 20s to 50s. Vibe to the sounds of electronic lounge music while indulging in tuna tartare, goat cheese tarts, and tomato bruschetta.
3. Hemingway’s - Hemingway’s is a bar that appeals to the 20s and 30s crowd with a nightly DJ that plays Indie Rock, retro dance, and Motown. As far as alcohol is concerned, beer is $5, cocktails are $16, and wine is $8.
2. Bar Centro at the SLS Beverly Hills - The Bar Centro at the SLS Beverly Hills bar offers great design and style that has amazing food and drinks. This bar attracts people in their mid-20s going into their late 30s. As far as entertainment is concerned, listen to French pop and Latin beats while you enjoy your meals.
1. The Bungalow at the Fairmont Hotel - This is the #1 bar in the LA area. This beach mixes fun, Hollywood and the beach in one place! This is a bar that can be transformed many different times to fit everyone’s needs. The Bungalow at the Fairmont Hotel is a great bar that has a great atmosphere and friendly faces.
These bars in LA are great! You can't afford to miss out on anything they have to offer.