Los Angeles Brunch - Top 7 Brunch Places in Los Angeles
Hungry For Brunch? The Top 7 Los Angeles Brunch Spots.
Get excited, as many of the selections below follow the farm to table style of eating.
Which of our Top 7 will be your favorite brunch place in Los Angeles? Please note that some of our brunch choices are open daily, and some are only open on Saturday and Sunday.
7. The Kitchen: The Kitchen, in LA's Silverlake district, serves comfort food made from scratch. Enjoy your brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
6. A.O.C: AOC is a small-plates restaurant serving wonderful food made with seasonal ingredients. You will love brunch comprised of a few shared dishes and a bottle of wine
5. The Griddle Café: You will have difficulty deciding which of the plate-sized pancakes to order for brunch at The Griddle Café, all served with 100% pure maple syrup from Vermont.
4. Cook’s County: The produce used at Cook’s County comes from local farms. You’ll have difficulty deciding what to order for bunch, served on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
3. Little Dom's: You’ll enjoy Italian-American fare for brunch at Little Dom’s. Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes and an Italian Frittata are two examples
2. Fig: Your brunch at Fig will feature farm-fresh food, all organically grown and locally-sourced. Try the Huevos Rancheros or Eggs Benedict.
1. Tres: Located in the SLS Hotel, is an elegant restaurant in Beverly Hills which resembles a private club. You’ll enjoy Chef José Andrés’ creations at brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Try the Panini Bagel, Crossantini , a baskets of Farmer’s Market seasonal fruit or a basket of assorted pastries.