Los Angeles Beaches - Top 7 Beaches In Los Angeles
Top 7 Beaches in Los Angeles.
Whether you like tanning, relaxing, or playing in the sun, we have the best beaches in the city of Angeles.
Thinking of heading to one of the Los Angeles area beaches for a much-needed soaking in the sun after a long winter? Here are the top seven choices:
7. Hermosa Beach: This casual beach features outdoor cafes, pristine sands, and plenty of space of sunbathing and volleyball games. It's wide, flat stretches of sand make it particularly attractive to the professional volleyball industry.
6. Santa Monica Beach: It's a good thing that Santa Monica Beach is two miles long and has plenty of space for everyone, because it's one of the most popular beaches in the Los Angeles area.
5. Manhattan Beach: Located in one of Los Angeles' trendy parts of town, Manhattan Beach provides excellent people-watching opportunities. Scenes from television programs that require beach scenes are frequently filmed here. Marine biology buffs will be thrilled by the aquarium at the end of the pier.
4. El Matador Beach: Located 10 miles northwest of Malibu, El Matador Beach is secluded with rocky shore and plenty of caves for exploration. The view from the overlooking cliffs is fabulous, particularly when vibrant sunsets occur. El Matador is open from 8 a.m. to dusk.
3. Leo Carrillo State Park: Nature lovers in particular are enthralled by the tide pools and caves the beach here provides. Guided nature walks and interpretive displays are also available.
2. Cabrillo Beach: This beach offers a wonderful atmosphere for family picnics. The nears Cabrillo Marine Aquarium offers a fascinating look at local marine life.
1. Venice Beach: The quintessential Southern California experience, Venice Beach offers iconic street performers, unique galleries, cafes, and shops, and a beautiful beach. People-watching opportunities abound here.