Las Vegas Restaurant Reviews - Top 7 Las Vegas Buffets
The Top 7 Las Vegas Buffet reviews.
Not your Grandma's Las Vegas Buffet, check out our top 7 must visit Las Vegas Buffet's.
Sin City has always been known for it's great restaurant's, even more so Las Vegas is the home of the best Buffet's in the world. Gone are the days of the $9.99 Las Vegas Buffet where it was more like your local Chinese cheap buffet. Now the Las Vegas Buffets cost as much as fine dining and can offer nearly anything you want.
7. Sterling Brunch Buffet at Bally's - Only can be found on Sunday's for brunch as the Bally's steakhouse transforms into a great buffet. Pricey buffet option at $85 a person but trust us this one is well worth the money. Only thing keeping this from being #1 on the list is that is not a daily buffet.
6.Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan - Great change in the Buffet scene as Cosmopolitan has created a fine dining experience that is different from the regular Buffet bars. You won't find the shrimp cocktail and Crab Legs like most Las Vegas buffets but you won't miss them. Wicked Spoon offers truly unique experience that changes Las Vegas buffet experience.
5. Studio B at the M Resort - For those that have not ventured off the strip to the M Resort you are definitely missing one of the best new casino resorts. The M Resort is a young new hip casino that has some of the best value in Las Vegas. Maybe the biggest value is the great buffet knows as the Studio B. Great food and one of the cheaper buffet options.
4. Village Seafood Buffet at Rio's - Hard to believe but Rio has two buffet's. If you like seafood then you won't want to miss the Rio's Village Seafood Buffet. A little pricey but the smaller of the two Rio buffets offers a ton of fresh seafood options. Well worth a cab ride from the strip.
3. The Buffet at the Bellagio - Steve Wynn was personally responsible for the development of the Bellagio Buffet and even though that was 16 years ago the Bellagio Buffet still remains one of the best. Prime Rib lovers will not want to miss this Buffet as the prime rib is our favorite item on Bellagio's Buffet.
2. Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars - The $17 Million investment has been well worth it for Caesars, since opening in 2012 Bacchanal Buffet is the #1 grossing buffet. With over 500 items on Bacchanal's bar its sure to meet even the toughest critics.
1. The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas - Love the Wynn Buffet every day of the week but our favorite is the Sunday Brunch. Made to order crepes and waffles is our personal favorite and takes the Wynn Buffet way over the top. Even better the desert bar at the Wynn Buffet is the perfect ending to the amazing food.