Las Vegas Pools - Top 7 Ranked Las Vegas Pools
Top 7 Rated Las Vegas Pools
Whether your into sun bathing, relaxing dip, or party pool scene we have all the Las Vegas Pools covered.
The over the top world of Las Vegas doesn't just stop inside the huge casino's, instead Sin City has taken everything to a new level including their pool scene. Hard to believe that Las Vegas is in the middle of a desert, the size of the pools make you feel like you are right at the beach. Below is our top 7 ranked Las Vegas pools, you might want to consider this before booking your Las Vegas vacation.
7. Palms Pool - rarely would we suggest staying off the strip but if you are going to spend ton of time at the pool them Palms would be good option. Two big pools but it's the over the top two story Bungalow's that make the Palms pool. Palms pool is known for their Friday and Saturday "Ditch Parties".
6. The Tank at Golden Nugget - The $30 Million pool renovation as the Golden Nugget was well worth the money as "The Tank" is the best pool scene on Freemont Street. Swim up Blackjack Tables and a child free pool make the Tank a must visit Las Vegas pool.
5. Boulevard Pool at Cosmopolitan - the young hip Cosmopolitan did not leave out their pool area when designing this complex. The Cosmo added maybe the coolest pool scene as the Boulevard Pool offers the hottest babes and maybe the best views of any Las Vegas pool.
4. VooDoo Beach at Rio - Four unique pools make up the Rio pool complex with each offering different atmosphere. Favorite Rio pool is the clam shaped pool that is surrounded by sand with sand bottom as well.
Also check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Las Vegas Clubs
3. Beachlife at Hard Rock - The young crowd has made Sunday's pool party "Rehab" the biggest pool party in Las Vegas. The music themed casino carries it to the Beachlife area as the outdoor stage and even underwater speakers make the Hard Rock a true party atmosphere.
2. Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace - The Greek themed pool area features 8 different pools with maybe the most relaxing atmosphere of any Las Vegas hotel pool area. Might not be the best Las Vegas pool if you are looking for a party but the relaxing crowd will really enjoy this one.
1. Mandalay Bay Pool and Beach Club - Three large pools including a 1.6 million gallon wave pool. In addition Mandalay Bay offers a huge lazy river that has the topless optional area and the Moorea Beach Club that is a glass enclosed casino. Mandalay Bay Pool and Beach club is perfect mixture of sand and water that makes you feel your at the ocean.