Las Vegas Hotel Reviews - Top 7 Las Vegas Hotels & Resorts
The Top Las Vegas Resorts and Hotels
Seven places you must stay while in Las Vegas
Better known as "Sin City" Las Vegas has become the bigger than life adult playground that houses the best resorts, shows, restaurants and of course gambling. The new Las Vegas mega resorts and hotels have changed how we think of Las Vegas and below we have the must see and stay place in Las Vegas.
7. Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino - The hip and young crowd have always been attracted to the Mandalay Bay as the beach themed hotel and casino has hip clubs, restaurants, and the top pool on our Las Vegas pools list. Some of the Mandalay Bay rooms have been updated but most aren't up to par with the elite Las Vegas resorts.
6. Venetian Hotel & Casino - Looking for value in Las Vegas room then Venetian is near the top. First Las Vegas casino to give all their rooms extra space for sitting area and bonus mini refrigerator. Shops and Casino make you feel like your in Venice, Italy with a Las Vegas must try Gondola Ride.
5. Bellagio Hotel & Casino - The dancing fountains have become the #1 free attraction in Las Vegas but Bellagio offers even more inside the resort. Bellagio was built in mid 90's as the most exclusive resort on the Las Vegas strip. Cirque du Soleil changed Las Vegas shows forever as "O" made Bellagio a must see resort.
4. Wynn Hotel & Casino - Owner Steve Wynn had his hand in creating nearly every Las Vegas mega resorts of the 80's-90's and in 2005 he opened the Wynn to much fanfare. The high end Wynn Hotel & Casino has earned the prestigious Triple AAA five diamond award. Wynn's restaurants are out of this world including our best Sunday Brunch Buffet in Las Vegas. Only negative is the location isn't ideal for us and Wynn is a little pricey compared to other elite high end Las Vegas resorts.
Also check out our TOP 7 LAS VEGAS TRAVEL TIPS!
3. Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino - The first of the mega resorts Caesars is still one of the top resorts on the Las Vegas strip. Six different towers have 3000+ rooms that have everything that any travel would want. Rooms are great but it's the great restaurants, shopping, and shows that make Caesars a must stay property in the ever changing Las Vegas strip.
2. Aria Hotel & Casino - If you like modern feel and design then you must stay at the Aria Hotel & Casino. Finished in December 2009 Aria was the crown jewel of the City Center Project. The new Aria rooms raised the bar in Las Vegas, adding high end technology with superior comfort the Aria took the guest experience to whole new level. Great dining, shops, Haze Nightclub, and shows also make Aria a must stay Las Vegas property. Only downfall is Aria is not exactly convenient to access the Las Vegas strip.
1. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino - Hard to imagine that this resort is 20 plus years old but the once largest hotel in the world has stayed up with the times. Full renovation of all 5000+ rooms was finished in 2012 and it has brought MGM back to #1 on our Las Vegas resorts list. In addition to having great hotel rooms MGM Grand holds nearly all the best concerts, Cirque Show "KA", and live sporting events. If great dining and shows is important MGM Grand has you covered their as well.