Las Vegas Club Reviews - Top 7 Las Vegas Clubs
Top 7 Must Visit Las Vegas Clubs
Ready to party, drink, dance, or mingle these are the top Las Vegas Clubs.
Sin City has something for everyone and the last 10 years Las Vegas has turned up the club scene. If you like to party Las Vegas has taken it to a new level, the new ultra clubs have redefined how Vegas parties. Vegas club scene is huge, seven of the top ten grossing clubs in United States are in Vegas. Below is our Top 7 Travel's favorite Las Vegas Clubs.
7. XS at Encore - Great bottle service club, two distinct areas to enjoy VIP service (Poolside or by the Dancefloor). Relaxed atmosphere combined with great DJ's and beautiful people make XS one of the best Las Vegas clubs.
6. Marquee Nightclub at Cosmopolitan - The young hip crowd that frequents Cosmo flock into Marquee Nightclub. Dance floor is elevated as the beautiful people are on display at Marquee.
5. Haze Nightclub at Aria - When the City Center Project opened Aria was the crown jewel and the Haze nightclub quickly became the hip Las Vegas Club. Since then Haze has stayed hot, want to rub elbows with celebrities this is Las Vegas Club for you. Haze has 70 foot LED wall that goes great with the famous DJ's that frequent this club.
Also check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top Las Vegas Resorts.
4. 1 OAK at the Mirage - If your are in for smaller Las Vegas Club atmosphere that features great VIP bottle service then 1 OAK is the club for you. Two Separate rooms that features different music and bars, 1 OAK might not be the biggest but is still one of our favorite Las Vegas clubs.
3. Light at Mandalay Bay - Very unique club that mixes LED light show, great club atmosphere, and the Cirque Du Soleil craze. The young crowd has made Light the must visit Las Vegas Club and the great DJ's keep them coming back.
2. TAO at Venetian - Huge 60,000 square foot venue that has great restaurant and night club. TAO has maintained top spot in Las Vegas Club scene for over 5 years and is one of the favorite spots for celebrities and young hip crowds alike.
1. Hakkasan at MGM Grand - If size matters then Hakkasan has to be at top of our Las Vegas club list, the 5 story 80,000 square foot dance club. The 4th and 5th floor house some of the best DJ's in the business including (Steve Aoki, deadmau5, Calvin Harris, R3hab, Tiësto and Tommy Trash). Hakkasan is a must visit night club if you are coming to Vegas to party.