Heart of Texas Hot Spots - Top 7 Attractions in Austin
Known for the great music scene and more, see our Top 7 Austin Attractions.
The Austin's nickname of the Heart of Texas is dead on, see the must visit Top 7 Austin Attractions.
It just wouldn't be a trip to Austin without seeing all of the major sights. Okay, without at least seeing most of the major sights. We know time is at a premium these days and that's why we've got the top 7 attractions in Austin, TX right her for your convenience.
7. Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center - Ah, nature! You've got to love nature! Maybe not, but you can at least appreciate the natural beauty of flowers at the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center.
6. The State Capital - Austin is the capital of TX so why not visit the state capital building? It's 302 feet high and you can get guided tours.
5. Barton Springs Pool - This spring-fed swimming hole can be found in Ziller Park, which is another excellent sight to be seen in Austin. Cool yourself off with a dip in the pool on a hot Texas Summer's day.
4. Congress Avenue Bats - Congress Avenue is famous for the bats that congregate on the bridge. What a sight it is to see them all take off into flight at sunset!
Also Check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Austin Hotel Rankings.
3. University of Texas Campus - Any college prospects on the trip with you? Why not stop and check out the University of Texas campus.
2. Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - As far as exhibits go, those here are truly some of the best. They are fun, interactive, and engaging. Might as well learn about Texas history while in the state's capital, right?
1. Austin Music Festivals - As the live music capital of the world, Austin city music festivals are most definitely a must see. Texas has a unique brand of musicians and this is the place to see it. It just would not be a list about Austin if music festivals were not at the top of the list!