Green & Clean - Top 7 Eco Friendly Vacations
Vacation With A Conscience.
Take Your VacationTo A Cleaner & Greener Level.
Eco vacations are becoming increasingly popular each year with travelers from all over the globe. Let's look at seven popular eco vacation destinations that offer nature-based sojourns that nurture the soul and soothe frazzled nerves.
7. Lapa Ríos Ecolodge & Wildlife Reserve; Costa Rica: Rich in biodiversity and renowned for its pristine ocean waters, Costa Rica is a nature lover's dream. It's also an excellent destination no matter what time of year.
6. Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort and Spa; Thailand: Neither televisions nor alarm clocks are allowed at this idyllic resort, allowing guests the chance to truly unwind from the stresses of modern life.
5. El Monte Sagrado; New Mexico: This elegantly rustic resort feature world class dining and spa options as well as an abundance of outdoor activities. Art lovers have been drawn to the area for ages.
4. Adrere Amellal Oasis Ecolodge; Egypt: Featuring organic cuisine, a remote, desert location, and the mystery of ancient Egypt, guests of this establishment frequently express wishes to be able to stay forever.
3. Daintree Ecolodge and Spa; Australia: Guests can relax in the oldest rain forest on Earth in treehouse-style accommodations after enjoying amenities such as aboriginal-based spa treatments.
2. Milia Mountain Retreat; Greece: Locally-sourced Cretan cuisine takes center stage at this remote,17th-century mountain resort. Guests go back in time in this remote section of Western Crete.
1. Alpine Adventures; Alaska: Guests who experience the pristine wilderness still present in the Last Frontier frequently consider their stay in Alaska to be the vacation of a lifetime.