Day Trip Safaris - Top 7 Day Trip African Safaris
The Top 7 Day Trip African Safaris.
If you're on a tight schedule and just want to see a little something, these day trip Safaris are perfect for you.
When it comes to African day safaris, there is quite an interesting selection to choose from. Stretching from Cape Town, South Africa to Ethiopia, there are quite a few options to choose from and some of them are even budget-friendly. Whether you want to visit ancient cities or see wildlife up close and personal, there is something for everyone. If you are ready to take in the highlights of an amazing landscape, then here are the Top 7 Day-trip African safaris:
7. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania: Your tour will take you a drive up the coast to view the Ivory and Slave Trades. At the Kaole Ruins, you will see where the first Arab settlements were established. Other notable spots to visit include the Catholic Mission and the Caravan Serai Museum.
6. Nairobi, Kenya: Get one-on-one with elephants and giraffes while visiting the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust as well as the Giraffe Centre. The gentle animals you will meet there are always willing to let you give them a bite to eat.
5. Elephant Back Safari, Victoria Falls: Get a chance to ride an elephant down the Zambezi River while enjoying spectacular views of Victoria Falls.
4. Amboseli National Park, Kenya: See the famous elephant herds and get a majestic view of Mount Kilimanjaro. This trip will allow you to experience the African savanna countryside.
3. Kagga Kamma, South Africa: Located just three hours outside of Cape Town, this area near the Cedarberg Mountains offers a quad bike safari where you can see Bushman paintings and learn more about their interesting culture.
2. Elephant Trail Moremi, Botwana: This area has one of the best wilderness areas there is for visiting in a day. You will have the chance to see a huge variety of wildlife and birds while taking in all of the sounds and beauty this area has to offer.
1. Game Reserve, South Africa: This scenic 10000 hectare park located in Ceres-Karoo is just two and a half hours from Cape Town. It offers a truly unique experience to get up close with amazing animals such as lions, white rhino, cheetahs, giraffes, antelopes, zebras, and blue wildebeest.