Boston Hotels - Top 7 Hotels In Boston
The Top 7 Boston Hotels.
Stay at one of our Boston top picks.
Boston is one of the oldest cities in America and finding a hotel to have a comfortable stay while there is not a problem. Whether you are interested in visiting the historic sites to see Paul Revere’s ride, the original Tea Party, or the Battle of Bunker Hill, there are several hotels that offer great service around the clock. Here are the Top 7 hotels in Boston.
7. Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf: Iconic city landmarks can be viewed directly from your hotel to include the marina and the Atlantic Ocean as well as other great sites like Boston Common and Faneuil Hall.
6. Four Seasons Hotel: This hotel offers and airy and modern look and it is located across the street from the Public Garden which includes meandering and glittering street paths. At the hotel’s Bristol Lounge restaurant, locals head there to enjoy the raw bar.
5. Mandarin Oriental: The hotel was designed with an artistic touch to stand out in the fashion-forward Black Bay area.
4. Fairmont Battery Wharf: Board a water taxi directly from the hotel’s dock to enjoy different waterfront destinations such as the Freedom Trail and Harbor Walk.
3. Colonnade Hotel: Located near boutique-filled Newbury Street, this hotel on Huntington Avenue offers luxurious, chic rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and travertine marble floors.
2. Nine Zero: Located near the Freedom Trail, this hotel offers ergonomically-molded chairs and views overlooking the areas where Paul Revere and John Hancock made history.
1. Ritz Carlton, Boston Common: This hotel is the only Ritz in Boston with feather beds, Frette bathrobes, and other appealing amenities to make your stay in Boston complete.