Best Views Los Angeles - Top 7 Views In The City Of Los Angeles
Categories: Los Angeles
Los Angeles Views - Top 7 Views In The City Of Los Angeles.
See the sweeping city of Angels from these best places up high.
Los Angeles is not called the city of Angeles for nothing. Because it's rather flat, all you need is height to see the sweeping & stunning views of the city.
7. Hollywood Bowl Scenic Overlook on Mulholland Drive: From this viewpoint on Mulholland Drive, you can see the Hollywood Bowl Amphitheater, Catalina Island, Downtown Los Angeles, Griffith Park Observatory, the Hollywood sign and the Pacific Ocean.
6. Yamashiro Hollywood: You won’t want to miss the spectacular view from the grounds of Yamashiro, a restaurant, completed in 1914, which is housed in a replica of a palace located in the mountains of Yamashiro province, near Kyoto, Japan.
5. Runyon Canyon: If you want to see views of Downtown LA and the Pacific Ocean, Runyon Canyon, with its three major peaks, is the place to be.
4. Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area: You can see views of Downtown Los Angeles, the Hollywood sign, LA Harbor, the Pacific Ocean, the San Gabriel Mountains, the Santa Ana Mountains, Santa Monica Bay and the Santa Monica Mountains from viewpoints in this urban park.
3. Perch Restaurant: If you want to see spectacular views, go to the Perch, a restaurant and lounge on the roof of the Pershing Square Building in Downtown LA.
2. Roof of the Standard Downtown: If you enjoy panoramic views, the roof of the Standard Downtown, a boutique hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, is the place to be.
1. Griffith Park Observatory Grounds: If you want to see the Hollywood sign, the best view is from the grounds of Griffith Park Observatory, located on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park.