Asian Beaches - Top 7 Best Beaches in Asia
The Top 7 Beaches in South-East Asia
Relax with the best sand & surf Asia has to offer.
Asia is well-known for its unique cultures and exotic cuisine, but many people have yet to discover some of the amazing beaches that can be found in this part of the world. Every year, tourists from all over the world flock to Asia to soak up the sun in some of the most scenic beaches imaginable. What’s great is that these locations are right at your fingertips and range in prices that can fit a traveler’s budget. If white sand and crystal blue water is something you are looking for in Asia, here are the Top 7 Beaches in Asia:
10. Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam: Offering tropical water and white sand, beachgoers from all around the world visit this beach area for scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing. This location also offers an excellent chance to experience Vietnamese culture.
9. Koh Rong, Cambodia: Enjoying an increase in tourism, many tourists are heading to this island because it is the perfect getaway for beach lovers. The southeastern part of the island offers great beach nightlife and the northern and western parts provide beautiful scenery and more privacy.
8. Krabi, Thailand: This beach offers white sand beaches with a backdrop of limestone cliffs and scenic isles floating offshore. It is a great location for rock climbing, scuba diving, and relaxing on the sand.
7. Yalong Bay, Hainan Island, China: Known for having the cleanest and clearest beach water in China, this beach not only offers great relaxation but also a wide range of activities ranging from swimming, water cycling, jet-skiing, paragliding, and more.
6. Secret Lagoon Beach, El Nido, Philippines: If you want to be enchanted while swimming or travelling by boat through a beautiful lagoon, then this beach is one you do not want to miss.
5. Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand: Accessible from nearby Phuket, this island has some of the best beaches in Thailand. Since it is a protected marine reserve, it is quite popular for its snorkeling and diving spots.
4. Koh Samui, Thailand: This gorgeous island located off the coast of Thailand offers some of the best beaches in the country. It is quite popular among tourists and nearby is the Ang Thong National Marine Park where tourists can explore secluded lagoons.
3. Ko Phangan, Thailand: In terms of beuaty, this island made up of pristine, white sand beaches, mountain, jungles, and coconut trees just might take your breath away. For partygoers, thousands of people visit this island for all-night beach party activities.
2. Maldives: The islands that comprise this country are a dream come true for beach lovers. Bask in white sand beaches while swimming among the barrier reef.
1. Boracay, Philippines: For the best of the best, Boracay offers the most spectacular beaches that you can find in Asia. If you can imagine picture-perfect sunsets, this is one of the best destinations in the world for beaches.